Kids Workshops At Bay
Kids Workshops At BayHere is the new schedule for kids classes at The Brooklyn Bay. Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested.
Thanks, Melanya Helene
CREATIVE PERFORMANCE CLASSES FOR KIDS
January 23rd -March 3rdFor 3-5 years Tuesdays 10 - 10:45am
For 3-5 years Fridays 11 - 11:45am
For 6-8 years Monday 4-5pm
For 9-12 years Tuesday 4-5pm
These 6 week classes, led by Melanya Helene, provide an opportunity for kids to play creatively with voice, movement and rhythm through theater games & musical explorations. We¹ll focus on listening skills, cooperation, body awareness and natural expression. At the end of the last class (6 years and up) we will give a short performance for friends and family to show our new skills!
COME SEE WHAT WE CAN CREATE TOGETHER!
A mother of two, Melanya Helene, has developed this unique approach to creative exploration over the past 10+ years of working with children. She is trained in music, improvisational theater, voice, dance & movement as well as child development. She is the co-artistic director at The Brooklyn Bay Theater and creator of ³Play After Play², theater productions for kids.
Classes held at The Brooklyn Bay, 1825 SE Franklin St., Bay K
See directions below as it can be tricky to find
$50 / 6 week class series
$25 / deposit to hold your child¹s spot
Please mail deposit, made out to Melanya Helene to
1825 SE Franklin St., Bay K
Portland, OR 97202
to register call 503-772-4005 or
Directions To Brooklyn Bay - Please follow precisely because it's tricky.
1. At SE Powell & SE 21st head south on 21st
2. Turn right on Lafayette
3. Turn right on 20th
4. Turn left on Pershing
5. Turn right on 19th and street park anywhere along there
6. At the end of 19th (it overlooks Powell), there are a series of white bay warehouses on your left. We are in Bay K (1825 SE Franklin, Bay K)
Please don't park in the parking areas of the bay warehouses
1. Park anywhere North of Powell around 21st St
2. Cross Powell to the South side of the street
3. At Powell & SE 20th there is a walkway (sidewalk) heading West
4. Walk along the walkway for a little over a block and you'll see a series of white bay warehouses on your left
5. We are in Bay K (1825 SE Franklin, Bay K)