upcoming show seeking actor!

  • sarah foster
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      The Nomadic Theatre Co is seeking an actor of color
      for a residency program and school show based on
      Oregon History. Begins rehearsal ASAP. To perform in
      November. Evening rehearsals in Sept and Oct. Daytime
      residencies and performances Nov. and possibly Dec.
      Paid. Call 503-358-3441.

      503-358-3441
      Nomadic Theatre Co
      www.nomadictheatre.org

      4207 N Longview Ave.
      Portland, OR 97217

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Mary McDonald-Lewis
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        "Actor" in the male-gender sense, I assume?

        MM

        On Sep 1, 2005, at 12:59 PM, sarah foster wrote:

        > The Nomadic Theatre Co is seeking an actor of color
        > for a residency program and school show based on
        > Oregon History. Begins rehearsal ASAP. To perform in
        > November. Evening rehearsals in Sept and Oct. Daytime
        > residencies and performances Nov. and possibly Dec.
        > Paid. Call 503-358-3441.
        >
        > 503-358-3441
        > Nomadic Theatre Co
        > www.nomadictheatre.org
        >
        > 4207 N Longview Ave.
        > Portland, OR 97217

        > http://mail.yahoo.com
        >

        > ****PLEASE NOTE:
        > Hitting your "reply" button will send a reply to the sender only.
        > If you wish your response to be seen by the group-at-large,
        > please click "reply-to-all" *******
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Mary McDonald-Lewis
        www.marymac.com