FREE Performance at Stark Raving Theatre

  • James3322@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2001
      Don't miss Actor's Night Out, a free performance of Revenger's Tragedy
      Wed, 7:30PM, Feb. 28. This is a free performance for all actors,
      directors, tech people staff people etc. in the Portland theatre
      community.
      There will be a free wine and goodies reception afterwards for all.
      For reservations, call 503-232-7072 or email me James3322@....
      We are already about half-full.
      Be sure and tell all your actor friends. We are trying to get
      several phone trees going to get the word out.

      We are going to be doing this for every show in the future.

      We are close to announcing a fabulous new location for next season.
      The best to all of you.
      Jim Wilhite
      Artistic Director
      Stark Raving Theatre
    • Deb Lund
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2001
        Congratulations on a new space!!!
        Not an easy task. To be honest, I am ashamed of myself for thinking "They
        won't be able to find one"
        Bad. Bad, Debera. That'll teach me to be a pessimist.

        Debera-Ann Lund
      • James3322@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 16, 2001
          Hi Debera-Ann,

          Well, it isn't a done deal, but it is looking extremely promising.
          We should have a firm offer next week.
          Stay tuned!
          Have a great weekend.
          Jim Wilhite