Auditions - Curious Comedy Playas!

  • Katie Michels
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18 11:28 AM
      Hello Everyone,

      I am happy to announce that Curious Comedy Theater will be holding auditions for their main stage improv and sketch comedy ensemble! Auditions will take place next Thursday, May 23rd starting at 7pm and last throughout the evening.

      Who are the Playas? - The Curious Comedy Playas are the mainstage improv and sketch performance group, focused primarily on long-form improv.  We are looking to add new members to our main stage and house team ensembles. To be considered you must have at least one full year of improvisational theater experience.

      Time commitment - Rehearsals are every Monday from 7:30-9:30pm, and occasional Thursdays. Performers are also expected to be available on most Friday and Saturdays, as well as for our Open Court improv jam on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month.

      How do I sign-up?! - E-mail a brief description of your improv experience as well as a headshot and resume (if available) to Katie Michels (katiem@...). You will receive an e-mail response with your assigned audition time.

      Hope to see you all on Thursday!

      Thank you!
      --
      Katie Michels