Re: [pdxbackstage] "Who Stole My Dead Husband?"

  • Dan Elsner
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17 10:21 PM
      hey, jackie, it comes up with an error message. Did you get the full link?  Want to go and need to know the details.

      Thanks!
      /DE
      On 5/17/2013 10:12 PM, Jacqueline Lerner-Aderman wrote:

      the revival!

      Jackie Lerner

    • Jacqueline Lerner-Aderman
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17 10:26 PM
        this is the right link:  http://www.thedeadhusband.com/
        it's late.  sorry.  I was trying to copy the actual ad itself.

        Jackie

        hey, jackie, it comes up with an error message. Did you get the full link?  Want to go and need to know the details.

        Thanks!
        /DE
        On 5/17/2013 10:12 PM, Jacqueline Lerner-Aderman wrote:

        http://www.mydeadhusband.com/

        the revival!

        Jackie Lerner