TD Sought

  • Harold Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      Hi everyone

      Mt. Hood Repertory Theatre Company is seeking a technical director for our 2005 American Classics Theatre Festival.  The person we had lined up for the position has decided that he needs to go to Grad School, so we're left in a bit of a spot.

      The Technical director is responsible for getting the sets built for two shows, interfacing with Designers and supervising a group of student interns (who do most of the work) from June 20 - July 31.  S/he will need to be available during the day during this period, have reliable transportation, and must have strong time and people-management skills.  All work takes place at Mt. Hood Community College in Gresham, OR (a full shop space is available for the build).  This is a paid position.

      Please respond to info@... as soon as possible.  We'd like the TD to be involved in our Student Intern interviews taking place later on this month.

      Thanks for replying promptly!

      Harold Phillips
      Operations Director