OT: FREE Audition Coaching for your Muscle :)

  • abfabwords
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2013
      Greetings All PDXers  - TIME SENSITIVE!

      Want a great FREE Audition Coaching by a Master NLP Success Coach/Acting Teacher with cutting edge technology to help you book the job?

      It's simple, help us out next Sunday!

      We are looking for a few good men (or strong women!) to help with a simple few heavier items to move on Sunday, March 31st from the First Addition neighborhood in Lake Oswego to Oswego Pointe.

      Only a few hours involved and in return - you will get
      a session with me that is of $225 Value!

       (I have taught acting in both NY and LA, trained
      by Dan Fauci founder of the NY Actors Institute and last worked as the Senior VP of Comedy Development at Paramount... just sayin ;-)

      Call me at 323 481-1884 or write me at dreamwithjulie at gmail with your interest.

      I will give you the address to meet us at and we will book a time for you the following week for your coaching session.  (Limited to 8 people, so hurry if you are interested!)

      Can't make Sunday, but still want to help?  Then, help us out on Saturday making car runs and you still get the coaching deal carrying smaller lighter items.

      Thanks much for anyone who is up for it (Pizza Schmeetza may also be involved... :))
      Julie Michaels
      323 481-1884
      DreamwithJulie.com