Ongoing Class - Meisner Focus - with Chris Harder

  • chrisharder22
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013

      Mondays - 6:30pm - 9:30pm

      March 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th (4 classes for $155)

      April 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd (4 classes for $155)

      Limit 12  -If class is not full students may audit a class for $45.

      This is an adult acting class with a focus on Meisner Technique.  Open to all levels.

      This is a weekly ongoing class that stretches and hones instincts, impulses, and the ability to live truthfully under imaginary circumstances.

      We begin with  "Repetition" exercises and progress into improvisations that include "Independent Activities" and "Emotional Preparation" for the "Given Circumstances."

      There is a layering process to the exercises and each individual will progress at different rates.  Week to week.  In addition to Meisner technique, I will offer tools for relaxation, preparation and creative visualization.

      My goal is to help students find a consistent sense of truth and authenticity in their work.

      Please contact me if you have any questions and or would like to register.

      Kind Regards,

      Chris Harder

      Learn more about the instructor and class at www.chrisharder.com

      Classes held atÂ…