Set Designer

  • Sally Stember
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2013
      Hi!
      Working on a budget proposal, need to talk to a set designer to know who's interested, available, what costs, etc.
      For more info. contact Sally Stember at sqmanders@...
      Thanks!
    • Dylan Hillerman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2013
        Greetings Portland Theater Companies!

        I am seeking part-time work.

        I have experience in every department.

        Please let me know if their are any positions open at your respective theater collectives in a private email.

        Thanks, Dylan