Shakespeare Party: The Tempest

  • Surprise Party Theatre
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013
      Hi PDXBackstagians!

      On Thursday, February 21st (a bit over a week from now), Surprise Party Theatre is throwing its fifth Shakespeare Party! This time, we're crashing on a magical isle for The Tempest!

      I warmly invite all of you over to enjoy some participatory theatre as we assign parts at the door and do an impromptu performance, with dancing!

      It's going to be at the Jack London (under the Rialto Poolroom at 529 SW 4th Avenue in downtown PDX). Roles start to be assigned at 7:00, and performance starts at 7:30! Plenty of good parts open!

      More details at our Facebook event page:

      https://www.facebook.com/events/569437236401376/

      Jonathan Owicki
      Master Partier