OT: want an old TV?

  • Robert Projansky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2013
      OT We are giving away our old 27” Panasonic  color TV. It works just fine, but it’s 8 years or so behind the times. We would prefer to give it to a not-for-profit, but it has to be pretty close to first-come-first-serve to whomever wants it.

      It has a 27” flat black screen and it’s 27" wide x 24" high x 19” deep. You also get the original remote control and operating manual, in English -- et Francais!

      It’s heavy, definitely a two-person lift. And there are a total of 14 steps (7 plus 7) from the porch down to the sidewalk (but we do have a very good hand truck you can use). We are at the corner of SE 31st and Taylor in PDX.

      Although it worked fine when I disconnected it from the cable box a few days ago, I can’t promise anything about how it will work when you plug it in, so this is totally as is.

      If you want it, please email me ASAP to say how soon you can come and get it, using the EZ Reply form below. (Please do not phone or text me about this.)

      Thank you,

      Bob Projansky

      1. Click REPLY
      2. Fill this out