OT-Disaster Drill Training- Hillsboro Fire and PD

  • stephenhero_98
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1 11:14 AM
      Hello and a happy new year to all! Apologies if this post is inappropriate; I'll keep it brief in any case.
      The Hillsboro Police and Fire Depts. are conducting disaster drill training events on two dates in January, the 9th and 23rd. They truly need good actors to portray victims, as a poor "performance" throws the trainees off, (and did just that last year). It is volunteer, but in light of recent horrors, the training is all the more important and timely. There may be comps available for "How the Other Half Loves" at HART, depending on availability. Please contact me off-line for further details, and please pass this along, post in on your FB page...thank you so much!
      Paul