Previews for That Hopey Changey Thing at Third Rail Rep

  • Angela Barker
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012
      Dear PDXBackstage:

      We would love for you to be among the first audience members to meet The Apple Family in That Hopey Changey Thing. We are offering two (2) Pay-What-You-Will previews for this production on Wednesday, October 3rd and Thursday October 4th at 7:30PM at the Winningstad Theater. Previews are first come first serve seating.

      About the show:

      THAT HOPEY CHANGEY THING
      by Richard Nelson
      West Coast Premiere
      Directed by Slayden Scott Yarbrough
      October 5-28

      It’s Election Day, 2010 and what begins as a simple visit by the Apple siblings to their uncle transforms into an examination of 21st Century American politics. Chekhovian in spirit, HOPEY CHANGEY is the first play in a planned four-play cycle that annually reunites the Apple Family during events of national importance. In an exciting and ambitious project, Third Rail is delighted to be the only company in the country (besides the Public Theatre in New York) to present a new play in this series every year for the next four seasons, each featuring the same cast of Third Rail actors: Bruce Burkhartsmeier, Isaac Lamb, Rebecca Lingafelter, Jacklyn Maddux, Mike O'Connell, and Maureen Porter

      --
      Angela Barker
      Third Rail Rep

      Groups of 8 or more can receive up to 20% off of ticket prices! Ask me how!

    • Isaac Lamb
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2012
        Hello theatre peers!

        Just a reminder that our two pay-what-you-will previews for That Hopey Changey Thing at Third Rail are tonight and tomorrow at 7:30PM at the Winningstad Theater.  We hope that you'll come and join us for an affordable-as-you-want-it-to-be night of excellent theatre, and be the first audiences to enjoy the premiere production of Third Rail's seventh season!

        All the information you could want to know is below.

        See you at the Winni!

        Cheers,

        Isaac Lamb
        Company Member/PR & Marketing Coordinator
        Third Rail Repertory Theatre