PATA auditions

  • stage_right@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2001
      Does anyone know if it's too late to audition for PATA? I thought
      they held auditions twice a year but perhaps I'm mistaken. I missed
      the last session and don't want to make the same mistake again.
      Thanks.
    • Sally Eames-Harlan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2001
        The PATA auditions are usually in early February. But
        you might contact them. I'm sorry, I don't have their
        number handy, but the phone message should say
        something about when the auditions are.

        --- stage_right@... wrote:
        > Does anyone know if it's too late to audition for
        > PATA? I thought
        > they held auditions twice a year but perhaps I'm
        > mistaken. I missed
        > the last session and don't want to make the same
        > mistake again.
        > Thanks.

        =====
        We can't all, and some of us don't. That's all there is to it.
        -- Eeyore
        from Winnie the Pooh

        http://photos.yahoo.com/
      • Paul McCullough