Get in the spirit with Christmas Revels

  • Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      Portland Revels presents the 17th annual Christmas Revels "The King and the Fool" at the Scottish Rites Theatre (SW 15th and Morrison in Portland - across from ART) Dec. 2 through Dec. 11. Great seats are still available for many performances, especially the first weekend. Check it out here :
      http://www.portlandrevels.org
      If you've never seen a Revels you're in for a real treat. It's not what you might expect. A large chorus of wonderful singers, renaissance musicians, the Portland Brass Quintet, Morris dancers, a mummers play, beautiful costumes, dances, comedy, and much more. Songs to get you in the spirit of the season - stunningly beautiful songs that haven't been played to death at your nearby mall.
      Bruce A. Hostetler is Stage Director and Robert M. Lockwood is Music Director. Please join us in creating magic to drive the dark away and bring back the sun. We may not have any horses but we are family friendly and we've always been 3D. Welcome Yule!