Re: [pdxbackstage] Auditions for Feature Film

  • Julie Michaels
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
      Talk to my boyfriend, David Knell about the Sag stuff - he created a wonderful product for actors to learn how to become a SAG signatory step by step! And, how to get your
      SAG card that way as well.

      mail at davidknell com

      getyourguildcardnow com is where you can see a little about it.

      It's a WONDERful guideline on how to do it all right and make SAG happy!
      Best and here's to you doing your Dream!
      Julie

      Julie Michaels ~
      Catching Dreams ... Catapulting Lives
      http://www.twitter.com/@dreamwithjulie
      Follow Julie for Inspirations * Cool Info * Drawings for Free Sessions!

      “What would you do today, IF you had no limitations?”
      www.DreamwithJulie.com
      (323) 481-1884