Re: A NW premiere in Portland this week!

  • Joan-Carrol Banks
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2001
      Kudos to director Meredith Weiss and cast of "Refuge" for an honest, funny and affecting production at the Mago-Hunt Theatre recently. This really did prove the exception to the rule that "you get what you pay for." It may have been free, but it was definitely of professional caliber. I'm sure the near-capacity audience felt the same way, judging by the roars of laughter. Many thanks!
      Joan-Carrol Banks