ISO Reed McClintock

  • Lana Veenker Casting
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Does anyone have a recent contact number for the
      magician Reed McClintock?

      The numbers I have for him have been disconnected,
      including the one posted on his website. The number I
      have for Callin's House of Magic doesn't work either;
      they used to be a good resource for tracking down
      magicians.

      Perhaps he has left town? Anyone know?

      Please respond individually to cast1ng@....

      Thanks,