Gifts at Stark Raving Theatre

  • James3322@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2000
      Stark Raving Theatre now has Gift Certificates, the perfect gift for
      Christmas.
      They are beautiful and sell in $15 increments which is the price of
      one admission. Purchase 5 and get one free for 6 total!
      They are good for any show, any season, in any combination.
      EX: 6 tickets could be one person for 6 shows, 3 persons for 2
      shows, 2 persons for 3 shows etc.

      You can purchase them over the phone by credit card or by check in
      the mail. They are mailed to you or the person of your choice same
      day or next morning. This is the week to order for Christmas and
      those special people.
      This is a unique marvelous gift. Great for family, friends and
      employee appreciation.
      Our present show, Goblin Market plays through New Years eve and is
      one of the best shows we have ever produced. Great music, a mystical
      magical story and two fantastic singers.

      For orders, phone the office 503-231-4872, leave message on voice
      mail 1 if I am not there. Or you are welcome to call me at home in
      the evenings 503-253-7501 for credit card purchases. Feel free to
      call for any questions you may have.

      Mail check purchases to:
      Stark Raving Theatre
      3430 SE Belmont St.
      Portland, OR 97214

      Thank you for your support of Stark Raving Theatre. Thank you for
      making us a great success in the present and the future. We have big
      dreams and goals and are starting some exciting youth programs.
      Your purchases of Gift Certificates and your donations will speed us
      towards our vision for SRT.

      Warmest regards,
      Jim Wilhite
      Acting Artistic Director