Once more with feeling...

  • mary mcdonald-lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      Tack Board
      NYE w. Pink Martini

      Friends,

      Thanks again for helping my pal see her daughter onstage with Pink Martini last night.

      Here are a few pix from backstage, taken by one of the Grant High School's Royal Blues Choir.  Just imagine what it was like for them!

      It's nights like these that change lives... as I listened to the music from these young folks I thought "if every kid in the country sang or painted or danced or acted or played trombone in the band... surely we'd eradicate most of our troubles in a generation."

      Happy 2010, all! -- MM

      MM