24 hour plays

  • Francesca Sanders
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      Thanks to Theatre Vertigo and all who helped make the 24 hour plays a success last night.

      Yes, I'm exhausted but it was certainly worth the ride.

      Francesca Sanders

    • tonic_entertainment
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
        24 hour plays going up in February, need 20 actors no specified type just good attitude
        and eager to feel the pressure and preform under extreme circumstances. Test out your
        ability and craft.

        I know many of you have studied, rehersed and over-rehersed. this will refine your craft,
        more than you can imagine. The plus is you can get out all you pent up anxiety of this art
        form we love in 24 hours. You really will never know how awesome this experience is till
        you do it once, then you will most likely crave more!! and there will be more!!

        please submit headshots to: amy@...

        or snail mail to Amy J, Tonic Entertainemnt, 7223 N. macrum, portland, OR 97203 (PLEASE,
        NO DROP OFFS!!)