PSU New Plays Festival

  • Patrick Wohlmut
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2003
      Portland State University's Theatre Arts Department is putting on
      staged reading of new, short plays by three writers: Valory
      Lawrence, Kim McCann, and Patrick Wohlmut (that's me). The cost is
      free, and all readings are in PSU's Lincoln Hall, in the Studio
      Theatre.

      The schedule for the rest of the festival is as follows:

      Thursday, Nov. 6 @ noon: Bad Days, by Valory Lawrence.

      Friday, Nov. 7 @ noon: The Surrogate Mothers, by Patrick Wohlmut.

      Friday, Nov. 7 @ 8 PM: Testosterone, by Kim McCann; and Bad Days, by
      Valory Lawrence.

      Saturday, Nov. 8 @ 8 PM: Bad Days, by Valory Lawrence; The Surrogate
      Mothers, by Patrick Wohlmut; and Testosterone, by Kim McCann.

      Hope to see y'all there!
    • Carmela Lanza-Weil
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2003
        Patrick,
        I'm so bummed I'm not going to be able to make your show. We've got two
        performances on Friday of the Suitcase version and on Saturday we have a
        dinner engagement. Wish I could be there to support you (and to hear your,
        undoubtedly, wonderful work!)

        I've read your new pieces and like them very much - I have a few word choice
        things and Coda is a bit long but we can talk in detail maybe next week.
        After your shows and after I get some report stuff off my desk..

        Break a leg!

        Talk to you soon,
        C.

        > From: "Patrick Wohlmut" <bicycleskald@...>
        > Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:36:58 -0000
        > To: pdxbackstage@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [pdxbackstage] PSU New Plays Festival
        >
        > Portland State University's Theatre Arts Department is putting on
        > staged reading of new, short plays by three writers: Valory
        > Lawrence, Kim McCann, and Patrick Wohlmut (that's me). The cost is
        > free, and all readings are in PSU's Lincoln Hall, in the Studio
        > Theatre.
        >
        > The schedule for the rest of the festival is as follows:
        >
        > Thursday, Nov. 6 @ noon: Bad Days, by Valory Lawrence.
        >
        > Friday, Nov. 7 @ noon: The Surrogate Mothers, by Patrick Wohlmut.
        >
        > Friday, Nov. 7 @ 8 PM: Testosterone, by Kim McCann; and Bad Days, by
        > Valory Lawrence.
        >
        > Saturday, Nov. 8 @ 8 PM: Bad Days, by Valory Lawrence; The Surrogate
        > Mothers, by Patrick Wohlmut; and Testosterone, by Kim McCann.
        >
        > Hope to see y'all there!

      • Harold Phillips
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2003
          That pesky reply button strikes again... :)