Spirits to Enforce: The critics like it, and you might, too

  • VIVLYON
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hey, vibrant and supportive theater community-

      The Bluestockings' production of Spirits to Enforce is just starting
      its second weekend in the wake of a spate of good reviews (okay, two).

      Both the Oregonian and the Willamette Week enjoyed our little show,
      calling it a "rich evening of theater" and "delightful."

      http://www.oregonlive.com/entertainment/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/entertainment/1193612121304970.xml&coll=7
      http://wweek.com/performance (scroll down for our show)

      SO! What are you waiting for? It's a show about superheroes! On the
      phone! To raise money! To stage a production of the Tempest! As The
      Intoxicator says: "How much more do you need to know? It's gonna be a
      super show, is all you need to know!"

      We have three weekends left, so come on down to the deep south(east)
      and watch the story of the Tempest unfold in an entirely new way! And
      tonight, like every Thursday, is "pay what you will."

      The Bluestockings at Performance Works NorthWest, 4625 SE 67th Ave.
      8 pm Thursdays-Saturdays, 3 pm Sundays. Closes Nov. 17. $10.
      Box office: 788-6482, or you can also buy tickets online at
      www.theblustockings.com.