35877All actors needed- especially actors of color

  • Francesca Piantadosi
    Apr 7 11:43 PM

      Hey folks,

      I’m looking for actors to come into MacLaren Correctional Facility and read amazing plays written by my students. Those of you who’ve done it before know how rewarding this experience is.

      This time around I’m looking for all ages but particularly people of color. There are plays that deal with the African-American experience, in particular. Of course, other plays deal with Italian accents so… I just need actors!!!!!!!!

      If you’re available either:

      Wednesday, April 16

      5:00-6:00 or so (you’re welcome to stay until class ends at 7:30)

      I only need three actors to read for one playwright who will be released before our final class.

      Or

      Saturday, May 3

      11:00- 2:30 or so

      I need many, many actors!