347753 sessions of Holiday Choir Fun (AND Showcase 12/1 @ Mississippi Studios)

  • Michelle Seymour
    Nov 19, 2013
      Hello pdx-ers,

      Vanport Square Studio is celebrating 5 years this Fall! And we are coordinating a 3 session, Holiday Choir that we'd love to invite you to participate in. This multicultural raising of voices will be directed by The Lovely Mistress of Song: Chrisse Roccaro. Email me or give me a call to join us...503-816-7140

      AND come on out the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend for our Performance Showcase at Mississippi Studios featuring: Mila Boyd, Aubrey Jessen, Caitlin Nolan, Sarah McGregor & Cecily Overman...tix avail at the door only.

      Also featuring Mont Chris Hubbard/Keyboard—Kyle Owen/Drums—Bryan Daste/Bass, Banjo, Pedal Steel Guitar

      You'll be ready to stretch that holiday weekend and get out of the house! Come and enjoy some great music!

      Flyers w/ info below...
      --
      Michelle Kopper Seymour
      Owner/Teacher,