34763Wilsonville Theater Company winter production auditions

  • Miracle Division
    Nov 16, 2013

      Hey everyone,

      My name is Kaitie, I am a volunteer with Wilsonville Theater Company. Just wanted to get the word out about auditions for our upcoming winter production, which will be held next weekend.

      Wilsonville Theater Company holds open auditions November 23 for the play “On Golden Pond” by Ernest Thompson. Performance dates run February 21-March 8.

      Seeking auditions for 1 elderly man and woman (60s-70s), 2 middle-aged men and 1 middle-aged woman (40s) and 1 preteen or early teenage boy (11-13ish).

      Auditions will be cold readings from the script and will take place from 10 am to 2 pm on November 23 at Frogpond Grange Hall, 27350 SW Stafford St., Wilsonville Ore. Strictly volunteer. Please bring a resume and head shot. RSVPs are not required, but appreciated. For more information, please contact dr.dramatherapy@....

      Thanks!

      Kaitie