34762EXIT 27 in NYC

  • Aleks Merilo
    Nov 16 3:08 PM
      Hi Fellow Portlanders,

      I wanted to let you know that my script EXIT 27, about the Lost Boys of Utah, is currently being performed at the Sanguine Theatre in New York City. Obviously, as it is about 3000 miles away, it will be difficult for us Portland locals to attend, but if you have friends or theater-lovers in the NYC area, feel free to shoot them the theater info: http://sanguinenyc.com.

      This script was polished with the aide of many Portland theater colleagues (Coho shout-out!) so I also just wanted to share my gratitude.

      Aleks Merilo