34760Re: [pdxbackstage] Unwanted E-mails / Jason Hawkins

  • gilberto martin del c.
    Nov 15, 2013
      now this is inspiring! and to quote Deadwood, "every step a fucking adventure" (don't know if it fits but allows me to write fucking)

      and another good line "thaw mayest" that totally pertains to this pdx episode!

      Salud!!

      On Friday, November 15, 2013 3:28 PM, Sharon M <Slm274dec2010@...> wrote:

      Where’s the “Like” button when you need one?

      This will have to suffice: Well said.

      As for having to relearn (and sometimes re-re-relearn): I quite enjoyed the HBO series “Deadwood.” One of my favorite lines, via Calamity was: “Everyday takes figuring out all over again how to fucking live.”

      “And that’s the truth,” (raspberry) courtesy Edith Ann.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic