      From: "Auditions" <audition@...>
      To: <pdxbackstage-owner@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: trying to submit an audition
      Date: Fri, Nov 15, 2013 10:32 AM

      Hi!

      We are trying to post an urgent audition notice.  I sent an email to subscribe to join the group as required prior to posting but it does not seem to have gone through.  I don't have much time to spend on this today and am hoping you can help get this info out and on the list quickly.  The details about the audition are below.  Thanks in advance for your assistance - if you have any questions feel free to email me or call the number listed in the audition notice.

      Seeking immediate replacement actor for the roles of Fred and Ghost of Christmas Future in The Trial of Ebenezer Scrooge at The Columbia Theatre for the Performing Arts in Longview, Washington.  This co-production between the historic 800 seat house CTPA and Love Street Playhouse is currently in rehearsal Mon - Thurs evenings and Sat afternoons for a limited run of 5 performances December 19-22. Must be able to start immediately.  To schedule an audition call Melinda at (360) 907-9996.