Fwd:I Believe (fwd)

  • Thomas Rudy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2000
      Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 13:15:10 +0800 (PHT)
      From: "Rukiyanto . Bernardus A." <ruky@...>
      To: Thomas Rudy <rudi@...>
      Subject: I Believe (fwd)

      I Believe
      ---------

      There was this atheist swimming in the ocean. All of sudden
      he sees this shark in the water, so he starts swimming towards
      his boat. As he looks back he sees the shark turn and head
      towards him. His boat is a way off and he starts swimming like
      crazy. He's scared to death, and he turns to see the jaws of the
      great white beast open revealing its teeth in horrific splendor.
      The atheist then screams, "Oh God! Save me!" In an instant, time
      is frozen and a bright light shines down from above. The man is
      motionless in the water when he hears the voice of God say, "You
      are an atheist. Why do you call upon me when you do not believe
      in me?"
      The atheist, with confusion and knowing he can't lie,
      replies, "Well, that's true, I don't believe in you, but how
      about the shark? Can you make the shark believe in you?"
      The Lord replies, "As you wish," and the light retracted back
      into the heavens and the man could feel the water begin to move
      once again.
      As the atheist looks back he can see the jaws of the shark
      start to close down on him, when all of a sudden the shark stops
      and pulls back. Shocked, the man looks at the shark as the huge
      beast closes its eyes and bows its head and says...........
      "Thank you Lord for this food which I am about to
      receive....."