RE: EMERGENCY CEC TELECONFERENCE MEETING
- Fellow Members of CEC,This is a call to participate in an emergency CEC teleconference meeting. It is mandatory for all CEC members to attend.AGENDA:
- Opening Prayers (1 minute)
- Chairman's opening remarks (2 minutes)
- CEC meeting in Los Angeles, California (10 - 15 minutes)
- Mandatory attendance of CEC meetings by CEC members & suspension/expulsion in California of members who have missed 3 consecutive CEC meetings (10 minutes)
- Non-payment of Annual Dues by Branches ( 5 minutes)
- Branch Chairmen re-election (www.files.pdpuschapter.org//pdpusabranches.pdf ) (10 minutes)
- Other matters (5 minutes)
- Closing prayers (1 minute)
DATE: Friday, April 2, 2010TIME: 9:00 pm (Eastern) & 6:00 pm (Pacific)TEL. #: 1-270-696-2525PIN: 898989
Ikegwuoha, Bernard-Thompson O, PhD.
Chairman, PDP USA Chapter.
Chairman, Obama Campaign Caucus, 38 Legislative District, WA (06-09)
Phone: |206-369-4666 | 240-627-7055|773-747-8524 |678-740-9043|-Office
Email: chairman@... | bikegwuoha@...
Politics can truly be used for good; however, it needs men and women with strength of character, clarity of purpose, measure of trustworthiness, and certainly not opportunists, for it to achieve its desired goal -to improve the quality of life for the people, and better the society.