Re: [pdflib] Printing at 300DPI

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 4:09 PM
      Problem resolved..Yup it was printing the fonts as a raster graphic for some
      strange reason. Acrobat 5 shows it as vector but its printing as a raster
      on 2 different printers. There is something whacked out with the PDF I have
      imported. Yes 72 to 300 would make it large and pixilated..but not if you
      keep pixel distances [or whatever option it is..I cannot remember] the same
      it will become tiny and sharp...sorry for the confusion.

      Andy