add_note icon always black

  • sighjo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
      I use add_note to add a note box in a pdf file I generate, but I have
      two problems:

      1. The note icon is always black. When I create a note inside Acrobat
      it gets yellow and more easy to read.
      Is it possible to set the color of the note icon? I have tried
      set_color without success.

      2. When double clicking on the note icon in the pdf file, the opened
      window is very small. To be able to read the note text you must
      increse the notes window size.
      Is there any way to set the window size for the notes window?

      Thanks for a great library!

      /henrik
    • Thomas Merz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
        sighjo wrote:

        > I use add_note to add a note box in a pdf file I generate, but I have
        > two problems:
        >
        > 1. The note icon is always black. When I create a note inside Acrobat
        > it gets yellow and more easy to read.
        > Is it possible to set the color of the note icon? I have tried

        Use set_border_color instead.

        > set_color without success.

        Which PDFlib version are you using? PDFlib 4.0.2 fixed the following bug:

        - The color of attachment icons wasn't written to the output file. This
        was especially evident in Acrobat 5 since the default color has been
        changed from blue to gray (p_annots.c).

        > 2. When double clicking on the note icon in the pdf file, the opened
        > window is very small. To be able to read the note text you must
        > increse the notes window size.
        > Is there any way to set the window size for the notes window?

        No, you can't set the open size of the note annotation window.

        Thomas

        Thomas Merz tm@... http://www.pdflib.com
        *** PDFlib 4.0.2 with the PDF import library PDI released ***
        _______PDFlib - a library for generating PDF on the fly________