minfontsize option in user co-ordinates not working?

  • jake_gordon2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      [we're using PDFLib 7.0.3 PHP binding on Win XP]

      We have a $pdf->fit_textflow and "minfontsize=6%" works
      fine, however when we try "minfontsize=10" (or any number) it doesn't
      work and PHP appears to stall and has to be force-quit.

      The manual says for minfontsize:

      "(Float or percentage) Minimum font size allowed when text is scaled
      down to fit into the fitbox, especially for fitmethod=auto. The limit
      is specified in user coordinates or as a percentage of the height of
      the fitbox. If the limit is reached and the text still does not fit
      the string _boxfull will be returned. Default: 0.1%"

      ... so the 'percentage' option seems to be working but the 'float'
      option doesn't. I've also tried "minfontsize=10.0", "minfontsize=0.5"
      and other such variations, none of which appear to work.

      We use the default user co-orinates which are 'pt'.

      Hoping someone can help!

      Regards,

      Jake