Re: [pdflib] leading problem

  • Kurt Stützer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hi,

      grecutiberiu wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I display a text using pdf_create_textflow with default leading. Normally, the rows of text
      > should not overlap each other. Anyway, if I use characters with diacritics like Ç and Û, the
      > rows of text are overlapping. The ascender and descender are not correctly calculated.
      >
      > It is a bug in PDFLib?

      No, PDFlib doesn't calculate ascender and descender.

      The distance between text rows is defined by option "leading".
      The default value is the current value of option "fontsize".
      You can increase the value, e.g. by an appropriate percentage
      specification, e.g. 120%.

      Kurt

      If not, how to display a text with diacritics at default leading without to
      > have overlapped rows of text?
      >
      > Thaaaanks!!

      Kurt Stützer kurt@... http://www.pdflib.com
      PDFlib GmbH, Franziska-Bilek-Weg 9, 80339 München, Germany
      Amtsgericht München HRB 129497, Geschäftsführer Thomas Merz
      PDFlib 7: Create PDF/A for archiving, format tables, and more!
      _______PDFlib - a library for generating PDF on the fly________