Re: position text (as watermark)

  • CindyConlin
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2007
      I am also interested in seeing an example of code that places a
      watermark. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
      Thanks!
    • Rainer Plöckl
      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2007
        Hi,

        CindyConlin wrote:
        > I am also interested in seeing an example of code that places a
        > watermark. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
        > Thanks!

        I would recommend to use the PDFlib 7 function PDF_fit_textline()
        and add the option "stamp=ul2lr textrendering=1" to the option list.
        The stamp option will calculate the correct dimension for the given
        boxsize, textrendering=1 will just write outline text.

        All these option are described in the PDFlib 7 API Reference. A
        short introduction into the stamp option is also placed to the
        PDFlib 7.0.1 Tutorial, chapter 7.1.5.

        Rainer
        --
        Rainer Plöckl rp@... http://www.pdflib.com
        PDFlib GmbH, Tal 40, 80331 München, Germany