AT Golden Packet Article

  • Bob Bruninga
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16 11:28 AM
      AT Golden Packet Article has been submitted to QST.

      Please review the draft and see if I should word anything differently.
      Sorry I could not include all names or experiences, but even as is, the
      article is 8 pages long single spaced, and so they will force me to throw
      away probably 70% of what's there anyway!

      Download it from http://aprs.org/ATGP-article.doc

      My focus was on educating HAMdom how to use APRS in the field for ad-hoc
      networks.

      Bob, WB4APR
    • ae6la@aol.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16 7:26 PM
          > May we forward the article to our local newsletter
          > editors for possible club newsletter inclusion?

          Unfortunately, no. If QST accepts it, I have to sign their agreement that it has not been published anywhere else. If they do not accept it, then we will certainly release it..

          Bob