84Re: THE STATUS OF THE OREGON AND WASHINGTON?

  • mnile@ymail.com
    Jul 24, 2011
      Hi Tom,

      Sorry I didn't get your message because I was up on Mt Eddy. There were no sites manned for Oregon or Washington today for the PCT Golden Packet.

      Now that we have at least a tentative list of sites, we can begin planning for next year.

      Sorry that you weren't able to participate. Next year is wide open.

      --
      Martin
      KI6WJP