78Re: [pct-golden-packet] Golden Packet - Nuclear option?

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Jul 22 9:18 AM
      Watch out for auto-answer configurations too. There's been unconfirmed
      reports that auto-answers are also sent in response to bulletins.

      It may be that that you are chasing more than acks. I'll see also what
      I can test/verify with my newly acquired D700.