      From: pct-golden-packet@yahoogroups.com [mailto:pct-golden-packet@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Martin Nile
      Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 7:10 PM
      To: pct-golden-packet@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [pct-golden-packet] Re: Golden Packet Attemt in 2 weeks!

      At this point, we have several people committed to the PCT golden packet, but not enough to link anything together.

      Crater Lake Oregon NR6J
      Mt. Eddy KI6WJP (Northern California west of Mt. Shasta)
      Mt St. John -- Operator needed to tie Mt Eddy to Arnold  (West of Willows, CA)
      Arnold, AE6LA  (Sierra Foothills east of Stockton)
      Pacheco Pass or other location Operator Needed to link to Arnold. (Pacheco Mountain is a SOTA peak (w6/cc-059), so any summits on the air folks could bag some points.)

      Everything else up for grabs.

      On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 10:38 AM, ad6nh <ad6nh@...> wrote:

      What does Southern California look like so far?  I can run up to Keller Peak with my D710 and whatever else.  From there I can see south all the way into Mexico, and north to the southern Sierra.  You can check the location of the KELLER digipeater for the location.

      Phil - AD6NH

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic