35Re: Socal sites

  • Kenneth
    Jul 1, 2011
      Hi Perry,

      We can make this work if we get a few more to participate. I just tested my 2 yagi setup with matching/phasing harness and I'm ready to go on July 24 at Rocky Ridge above Arnold. As far as I know, we still need someone for St John's to the North and maybe Mt Toro (above Carmel Valley) to the South.

      73, Ken - ae6la

      --- In pct-golden-packet@yahoogroups.com, "perryc" <canoeman@...> wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > I live in socal, section D, just off the PCT, in the san Gabriel Mountains qwest of Wrightwood.
      > I could set up a digi on either Blueridge, or on Mt Gleason perhaps lightning ridge just past mill creek sumit.
      > If you need more help, I could probably scare up some people down in this area, to help with the digi's on Mountain tops.
      >
      > If socal locations arnt needed, I may get the urge to head up into the Sierras, around Horseshoe meadows, at 11,000+ ft campgrounds, near Mt Whitney, and camp for the weekend.
      > let me know, if you still need help.
      >
      > Ke6anm

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic