1My Operating Location and some history

  • Kenneth
    Jul 10 8:43 AM
      Greetings,

      My locacation will be Rocky Ridge Court, Arnold, CA 95223, elev. 4376, 38 15.008N, 120 20.860W.

      145.170, pl-100 is my home wide area repeater. From the above location, I should reach repeaters from Hanford to above Sacto for coordintion.

      See the web site: http://aprs.org/pct-golden-packet.html

      73, Ken - ae6la

      Some history:

      > Count me IN! I have a D-710 in the mobile.. just
      > tell me where to be, and when. I'll configure it as
      > instructed on the webpage.

      Where on the planet are you? This will help us know where you might be the best fit?
      bob