Demo of I-screen-The farm PCR

  • Ramraj
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2007
      Hello,

      We are pleased to invite you to a Live demo of "I-screen" the farm PCR for WSSV diagnostics at

      Hotel Jayalakshmi, Bhimavaram, at 6 PM on the 12th of May 2007.

      Kindly take this as a personal invitation and grace the occasion.

      Thanks and best regards

      Ramraj

      D. Ramraj

      Padmanabha Labs Pvt. Ltd.,
      2/542, 1st Floor, 1st cross Lane
      Sundeep Road, Neelangarai
      Chennai 600 041 TN, India
      Tel +91 44 24493806
      Fax +91 44 24493680
      H/P +91 9444024066
      e mail: padlab@...
      Website: www.padlabs.net
    • haq mr
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2007
        dear sir

        i recd ur invitation mail. thank u for the mail. if i am at nellore, i can attend the demo class. anyway all the best sir.

        thanks and regards

        Dr.Haq

        Ramraj <padlab@...> wrote:
        Hello,

        We are pleased to invite you to a Live demo of "I-screen" the farm PCR for WSSV diagnostics at

        Hotel Jayalakshmi, Bhimavaram, at 6 PM on the 12th of May 2007.

        Kindly take this as a personal invitation and grace the occasion.

        Thanks and best regards

        Ramraj

        D. Ramraj

        Padmanabha Labs Pvt. Ltd.,