Re: Hai How r u?

  • haq mr
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 29, 2007

      Hai all

      How r u?

      Iam happy to inform that, i have joined as General Pathologist from National Prawn Copmany at Saudi arabia. I want ur valuable sug'n. in future. Iam looking of PCR lab and fish pathological aspects also.

      pl. b touch with me.

      bye

      with regards

      Dr.HAQ

    • haq mr
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 29, 2007

        Hai all

        How r u? sir

        Iam happy to inform that, i have joined as General Pathologist from National Prawn Copmany at Saudi arabia. I want ur valuable sug'n. in future. Iam looking of PCR lab and fish pathological aspects also.

        pl. b touch with me. and forward our PCR groups activity & present status information

        bye

        with regards

        Dr.HAQ

        Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
        in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
      • haq mr
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 29, 2007

          Hai all

          How r u? sir

          Iam happy to inform that, i have joined as General Pathologist from National Prawn Copmany at Saudi arabia. I want ur valuable sug'n. in future. Iam looking of PCR lab and fish pathological aspects also.

          pl. b touch with me. and forward our PCR groups activity & present status information

          bye

          with regards

          Dr.HAQ

          in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
          to find your fit.
        • Baskaran G
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 8, 2007
            Dear Dr. Haq,

                 Best Wishes for your new assignment.  Here we have received the ring test samples and the process is going on.  Pl. keep in touch.

            With regards,
            Dr. G. Baskaran.

          • haq mr
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 9, 2007
              Dear friends

              Thanks for ur reply.

              Here iam fine. How is ur ring test analysis?. Iam looking of PCR lab. here v r doing IQ2000 Kit for MBV analysis. As per ur knowledge there is any other high sensitivity kit (MBV) are available in india or abroad? PL. GIVE ME SUG'N FOR THE SAME.

              Thanking you

              with reagrds

              Dr.HAQ

              Baskaran G <indusaqua@...> wrote:
              Dear Dr. Haq,

                   Best Wishes for your new assignment.  Here we have received the ring test samples and the process is going on.  Pl. keep in touch.

              With regards,
              Dr. G. Baskaran.

              Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.