Intercalibration results

  • padlab
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2006
      Hi All,

      The results of NACA/CSIRO/CIBA/MPEDA PCR Lab intercalibration results
      are out and I'm sure we need to discuss on it.

      I think the whole process was well done by NACA/CSIRO/CIBA/MPEDA. The
      results as you would see is mixed with less than 50% of the labs
      getting it right. There's going to be a lot of criticism on the labs,
      there's an opportunity for all the labs to come together.

      let me hear from all of you

      Ramraj