Re: [pcrlabsindia] HPV

  • haq mr
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 2, 2005
      Dear sir

      I received your mail Thank u very much for ur sugge'on  and valuable message reg. HPV.
      As per my experience MBV (BROODERS) and HPV is very complicated.  I feel that its more.Even last cycle i got some samples with HPV. This not our farms my friends ponds from Tamil Nadu. O.k bye sir send some information about PCR. if any training prog.related to PCR pl. send me back

      This is for your information

      with regards

      Dr.Haq

    • haq mr
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 2, 2005
        Dear sir

        Thanking u Pl. Send if any message

        with regadrs

      • haq mr
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 29, 2007

          Hai all

          How r u?

          Iam happy to inform that, i have joined as General Pathologist from National Prawn Copmany at Saudi arabia. I want ur valuable sug'n. in future. Iam looking of PCR lab and fish pathological aspects also.

          pl. b touch with me.

          bye

          with regards

          Dr.HAQ

        • haq mr
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 29, 2007

            Hai all

            How r u? sir

            Iam happy to inform that, i have joined as General Pathologist from National Prawn Copmany at Saudi arabia. I want ur valuable sug'n. in future. Iam looking of PCR lab and fish pathological aspects also.

            pl. b touch with me. and forward our PCR groups activity & present status information

            bye

            with regards

            Dr.HAQ

            Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
            in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
          • haq mr
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 29, 2007

              Hai all

              How r u? sir

              Iam happy to inform that, i have joined as General Pathologist from National Prawn Copmany at Saudi arabia. I want ur valuable sug'n. in future. Iam looking of PCR lab and fish pathological aspects also.

              pl. b touch with me. and forward our PCR groups activity & present status information

              bye

              with regards

              Dr.HAQ

              in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
              to find your fit.
            • Baskaran G
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 8, 2007
                Dear Dr. Haq,

                     Best Wishes for your new assignment.  Here we have received the ring test samples and the process is going on.  Pl. keep in touch.

                With regards,
                Dr. G. Baskaran.

              • haq mr
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 9, 2007
                  Dear friends

                  Thanks for ur reply.

                  Here iam fine. How is ur ring test analysis?. Iam looking of PCR lab. here v r doing IQ2000 Kit for MBV analysis. As per ur knowledge there is any other high sensitivity kit (MBV) are available in india or abroad? PL. GIVE ME SUG'N FOR THE SAME.

                  Thanking you

                  with reagrds

                  Dr.HAQ

                  Baskaran G <indusaqua@...> wrote:
                  Dear Dr. Haq,

                       Best Wishes for your new assignment.  Here we have received the ring test samples and the process is going on.  Pl. keep in touch.

                  With regards,
                  Dr. G. Baskaran.

                  Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.