49Re: [pcrlabsindia] Association for the Labs

  • haq mr
    Sep 18, 2007
      Dear Mr.Manickavel and all

      Thanks for the mail

      I am hearty welcome 4r   ur proposal reg. association for the PCR lab.

      I hope that it'll b very useful for aqua culture industries.

      Particularly new pcr laboratories people

      My advance congratulation for this process.

      Thanks and best regards

      Dr.Haq

      Pathologist

      KSA

      manicka vel <manicks_see_ind@...> wrote:
      Dear Ramraj & Dr Balu
      This is time to start the association for the PCR labs,
      we could discuss overselves  about the industry and our own Economical viability etc...
      using this association.
      I hope this will be a genuine   forward step for the industry

      Thankyou

      N.Manickavel
      Enbiosys India.
      +91 9443127440

      "D. Ramraj" <padlab@vsnl. com> wrote:
      Hi Everyone,
      During the recent meeting of PCR labs convened by MPEDA at Chennai, the organisers again stressed the importance of an association of PCR labs.
      As you would all agree Aqua labs located in different locations are crucial players in the shrimp farming industry, An association would help to address the issues of PCR labs in a legitimate way and also get a desrving recognition in the deliberations of the industry
      Myself and Dr. Balu of CP discussed and have agreed to follow-up and initiate the formation of association.
      Please feel free to express your views on the formation of the association.
      Best regards
      D. Ramraj

      Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic