48Re: [pcrlabsindia] Association for the Labs

  • manicka vel
    Sep 18, 2007
      Dear Ramraj & Dr Balu

      This is time to start the association for the PCR labs,

      we could discuss overselves  about the industry and our own Economical viability etc...
      using this association.

      I hope this will be a genuine   forward step for the industry

      Thankyou

      N.Manickavel
      Enbiosys India.
      +91 9443127440

      "D. Ramraj" <padlab@...> wrote:
      Hi Everyone,
      During the recent meeting of PCR labs convened by MPEDA at Chennai, the organisers again stressed the importance of an association of PCR labs.
      As you would all agree Aqua labs located in different locations are crucial players in the shrimp farming industry, An association would help to address the issues of PCR labs in a legitimate way and also get a desrving recognition in the deliberations of the industry
      Myself and Dr. Balu of CP discussed and have agreed to follow-up and initiate the formation of association.
      Please feel free to express your views on the formation of the association.
      Best regards
      D. Ramraj