37Re: reg ring test.

  • mathansrvm
    Jul 25, 2006
      Hi Friends,

      I congratulate all the participants in the ring test.

      This is the right time to come all together. From here only we have
      to rise the suggestions for making a SOP for all our labs. The
      intercalibration result reflects the requirement of SOP immediately.
      let us welcome discussions regarding this.

      Yours

      Mathankumar

      --- In pcrlabsindia@yahoogroups.com, "manicks_see_ind"
      <manicks_see_ind@...> wrote:

      > hi friends.
      >
      > this is the time to discuss ourselves before 2nd programme.
      > morethan 50% labs results are false. labs can share their problems
      > here .
      >
      > i would like to congratulate all the labs which are all
      > participated and produced thier results without any hesitation .
      >

      > regards
      >
      > N.Manickavel
      > sr.scientific officer
      > Enbiosys India