34Re: [pcrlabsindia] Lab standards

  • chandra babu
    Mar 27, 2006
      Hi everybody
      it is a fact that 90% of crop is lost in East & west
      Godavari dist of A.P. already Prof. Karuna Sagars lab
      collected samples for analysing. hope some information
      will come out of it. regarding uniformity in testing,
      is it possible with so many kits and change of lab
      personnel frequently? yes we can adopt uniform
      proceedure for collection of sample and extraction of
      DNA. But some one has to develop the protocol with
      different seed samples as well as with certified
      Further, we were informed by some farmers that
      the prawns are becomming yellow or the yellow
      pigments are more prominent before the death of them?
      any suggestion on the cause?

      plz be in touch